Summer is coming up and you need something to read at the pool. Look no further, the Famous Brother delivers again. 😀
As anyone who’s been to our place can attest – I like books.
Here’s a quick list of five of my favorite books:
- Purposeful Primitive by Marty Gallagher. Incredible book with great stories about great lifters as well as an endless amount of sound training advice from a lifetime under the bar. Gallagher is real.
- Zen in the art of writing by Ray Bradbury. Though it’s (duh) a book about writing, there’s alot to be learned for anyone in a creative (or any) line of work.
- The Art of Manliness by Brett and Kate McKay. An easy to read guide to being a man. Includes tips on how to start a fire and what kind of hat to wear.
- Without Conscience by Dr Robert D. Hare. A great look into the minds of psychopaths. It’s educational, frightening and catching.
- The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart. This is a crazy book. As the title suggests, it tells the story of a man, who makes life decisions by casting a dice. Wildly entertaining and thought provoking.
If you have any recommendations, post them to comments.