You’re getting ready to go, but you’re wondering what to bring. Have no fear, the famous brother is here!!! 🙂
You can relatively easy and without having to bring another suitcase carry a few simple training tools on your vacation. This is what I’d recommend:
- Lacrosse ball. This will come in handy after sleeping 2 hours in a shitty plane seat.
- Foam roller. Either something similar to More Mile Beast Foam Roller 33cm, or a homemade PVC version. Doubles as safe storage if you buy anything fragile while away.
- Gymboss or a similar timer.
- A light and a medium band.
- A set of straps – hotel gym bars are usually shit.
- Jump rope.
One thing you’ll notice is that all of these things are light and don’t take up much space, yet they’ll allow you to get a bit of training and mobility work done.
Next part in this series will go more in-depth with the training itself. Stay tuned!